KMSAuto Net v1.3.1 Beta 4 [Windows And Office Activator]
KMS Auto Net : is an solution to activate the following operating systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 8.1 Update 1, 10 Technical Preview, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 VL and Retail. Office 2010, 2013 VL editions.
KMSAuto Net v1.3.1 Beta 4 Supported OS :
- Windows Vista Business/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows 7 Professional/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows 8 All Versions
- Windows 8.1 All Versions
- Windows 10
- Office 2010/2013
- Windows Server 2008/Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise/2008R2
- Windows Server 2012/Standard/Datacenter/2012R2
System Requirements :
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
To run properly, it is necessary to add the file KMSSS.exe in the exclusion of your Anti-Virus!. Or disable Anti-Virus at the time of activation.
Sometimes KMS-Service is not installed properly, it may be for different reasons. You need to perform 2-3 times “Removing KMS-Service” and restart your computer.
Other Important Notes :
To activate Windows 8.1 the TAP network adapter must be installed directly and use the IP address 10.3.0.2-254 or use a special driver. All these features are built into the program.
To activate via LAN, the TAP interface can’t be used to install and activate through an address of a computer in the network.
If you reconfigure the program and it stops operating correctly – check the checkbox
“Reset the program.” All settings will be set by default.
How To Use KMSAuto Net Activator ?
- Run KMSAuto Net.exe >> As Administrator.
- If you need additional program features, enter into >> Professional Mode.
- The On/Off Professional Mode button is placed in >> “About” Tab.
- The easiest way to use the program is to use >> automatic activation mode.
- All you need to do is >> click on the button if you want to activate and agree to create a scheduled task for reactivation by pressing the button.