Easily Get Root Access On Android Devices With Or Without PC
This is an ultimate guide to root android devices, with or without using computer, follow below provided instructions to gain root access on your android device without any technical knowledge, so let’s get started.. 😀
Prepare your android device for rooting :
- Device must be charged 50% at least.
- Download & Install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) drivers [Link] For your device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- (For Earlier Android OS) Go To >> Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging
- (For (For Latest Android OS) Go to >> Settings >> Developer Options >> “USB debugging” >> enable “Stay Awake” Option Too.
- Also Enable “unknown sources” Option >> (If You Want To Root Without Using Computer).
Softwares to root android devices using Computer.
#1- Vroot root/unrooting tool : can root almost all android devices running android 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.2 (Jelly Bean) >> it is also compatible with some newer android builds.
#2- Kingo android rooting tool : is an all in one android solution just like vroot.
#3- iRoot : is an universal android rooting tool just like kingo and vroot apps.Supports more than 150,000 devices running Android 2.2 to 4.4 are supported by iRoot.
#4- SRSRoot : is an well known rooting tool for rooting your android device, itcontains multiple exploits to gain root access on your android device.
Android Applications to root android devices without using computer.
#1 : Framaroot : is best when it comes to root android device without a computer.
# 2 : Root Master : is a well known android application for rooting android devices from android version 1.5 to 5.0, it supports almost all Android models from different manufacturers Like >> (Google, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC etc).
# 3 : Easy Rooting Toolkit : is an app developed by DooMLoRD can root most android phones without a computer.